MLEP Immersion Trip to Pekanbaru /Bukittingi/ Padang (West Sumatra, Indonesia)
13 November to 23 November 2013
- To provide students with the opportunity to use Malay language in an environment that promotes an exclusive use of the language;
- To enhance students’ overall proficiency in Malay language by interacting with the native speakers of the country;
- To create an interest and appreciation of Malay language, literature and culture of Indonesians;
- To provide opportunities for MLEP students to interact with Indonesian students; and
- To appreciate Malay culture, language and traditions of the region.