We aspire to instil values such as perseverance, teamwork and commitment in our students. At the same time, we aim to ensure that on the completion of the 2 years, the players technical and tactical ability have improved significantly.
Our CCA’s Objectives:
- Providing players with opportunities and exposure through friendlies and competitions.
- Instilling character values such as perseverance, teamwork & commitment in players through training sessions, friendlies/competition and activities related to the community.
- Imparting soccer skills – both technical & tactical to players as well as promoting enjoyment and appreciation of the game
- Increasing awareness of sports science through soccer
EXCO Members (Boys)
|Captain||Chua Yi Hang (16S18)|
|Vice-Captain||Muhammad Khairul Akmal B Ali (16S13)|
|Vice-Captain||Jaydon Chong Wei Ler (16S08)|
|Secretary||Pathinettan Finny (16S24)|
EXCO Members (Girls)
|Captain||Nadiah Gonzaga Binte Abdul Al-Jabbar (16S05)|
|Vice-Captain||Erny Daniella Putri Nizam (16S21)|
|Vice-Captain||Tan Yah-Wen, Hannah Elizabeth (16A04)|
|Secretary||Nur Syazana Bte Paiden (16S14)|
Mr Muhammad Yusuf
Mr Adam Idu Jion
Ms Salome Sim
- To participate in the National Inter-Schools ‘A’ Division Football Competition
- To participate in at least 1 other external football competition
- To be given exposure to training by an actual S. League club (i.e. Balestier Khalsa Football Club or Geylang International Football Club)
- To contribute to the society via our VIA (i.e. Previously known as Community Involvement Project) projects
- To organize a training camp during the lead-up to the National Inter-Schools ‘A’ Division Football Competition