Overseas Twinning Programme To Shandong, China
27th November to 6th December 2012
- To enhance enthusiasm among participants in the learning of China Society and Chemistry through exposure to China.
- To educate participants on the immense and varied culture and history of China.
- To promote interaction and friendship between Singapore and Chinese students (at least 3 half-day in school and ½ day CIP)
- Appreciating China’s past and its impact on the Chinese population today by visiting cultural and historical sites.
- Developing students’ 21 century skills such as global awareness and cross cultural skills that would enable them to develop cultural sensitivities.
- Exposing students to Asia and the world and sensitize them to Singapore’s place in the world, so as to deepen students’ commitment and rootedness to Singapore.