Objectives of Hockey in TPJC:
1. To impart basic hockey technical & tactical skills to its members.
2. To provide members opportunities to develop leadership and team spirit qualities (perseverance, teamwork &
commitment values) to members in trainings and in games.
3. To participate in the National Inter-Schools ‘A’ Division Tournament (Boys/Girls) and other tournament
organised by MOE and/or Singapore Hockey Federation (SHF) affiliated bodies .
|Captain (Boys)||Derrick Chuy Ying Han (16S01)|
|Captain (Girls)||Cassandra Chai YingXin (16S17)|
Mr Abdul Samad
Mdm Yeah Hong Eng
Miss Tan Yong Hui
WE NEVER PLAY ALONE
Training sessions of the CCA:
Wednesdays: 3.30pm – 6.30pm
Fridays: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
Other events in the CCA
1. VIA activities in partnership with Econlife Healthcare Group (Tampines Hub)
2. Day camps during March and/or December holidays.