TPJC Birthday Carnival (26 May 2018), Heritage Merchandise and Ex-Students Visit
TPJC Birthday Carnival (26 May 2018)
Calling all TPJCians, our TPJC Ohana Birthday Carnival will be held on 26 May 2018 (Sat)! Please register at http://2018tpjccarnival.
TPJC Heritage Merchandise
TPJC Heritage Merchandise is now available for purchase! Please see the items on sale and their respective prices in the poster. Buy one for yourself/ other friends of TPJC at our General Office daily, 8am – 5pm (except weekends and public/school holidays). Do hurry while stocks last!
TAMPINES JUNIOR COLLEGE – EX-STUDENTS VISIT
- Following the announcement of the JC merger, the College has received numerous requests from ex-students to visit and use college facilities. We trust that our ex-students understand the College’s need to manage their visits to meet safety and security requirements. Hence, as per current security guidelines, the visits of ex-students will be managed as per any other visitors during normal working hours. The use of college sports facilities will have to be approved by college management and should be an organised event as it has implications on personal injuries, claims or damage to college properties.
- The aim of this instruction is to outline guidelines for ex-students’ homecoming visits to the College.
VISIT POLICY FOR EX-STUDENTS AND EX-STAFF
- All ex-students’ visits will require prior appointment with current staff or General Office admin staff at Tel 67841955. The College expects our ex-students to book in as per any other visitors, be properly attired and adhere to college rules and regulations. The College is a gazetted Non-Smoking area, there should be no religious or race activities/events and appropriate behaviour while in an education institution is expected of our visitors. The College reserves the right to ask any visitors to leave for unacceptable behaviour while on premise. The canteen TPEat is designated as the meeting area for our ex-students with the accompanying teacher for such visits during normal work/school day. The college Does Not permit visits outside working hours.
- Ex-students who wish to use college sports facilities can do so with prior appointment and clearance from the College. The use of college facilities for sports will be at the ex-students’ own risks and the College shall not be responsible for medical injuries and charges incurred due to emergency evacuation, loss or damage to their personal property.
- The last Saturday of each month has been designated as the day for ex-students to visit/ use sports facilities. The approved activity will be permitted from 7.30 am to 12 pm. Please note, all visits and use/requests for use of TPJC sports facilities other than those events announced in the TPJC web site by ex-students/staff are to be made with prior appointment before visiting the College. All visitors are still expected to sign in and be issued a visitor pass at the Security Post.
For Attention of All Visitors
- All visitors will be screened at the gate by the security guards. Visitors will be issued visitor passes and these are to be displayed while in the school premises. All passes are to be returned at the end of the visit.
- For those who drive, please park at the Visitors’ carpark.
- Drop off and Pick-up will be carried out at the Visitors’ Car Park only.
- Visitors will not be permitted to remain in the College past normal school hours without the approval of the College’s Principal or Vice-Principal.
- Undertaking Form – All ex-students will need to complete an Undertaking Form issued by the Security Guard. They will need to declare their purpose of visit and furnish contact details for verification checks. Upon arrival, they are to sign in for a visitor pass and return this at the end of the visit. They are to comply with the College’s rules and regulations as stipulated and be properly attired.
- The facilities of Tampines Junior College are for the exclusive use of the students, Staff and other authorised users only. The College shall not be responsible for any loss of property, accidental injuries or death arising out of the use of the sports facilities. Any person using the facilities shall do so at his or her own risk.
- The visitor control system aims to enhance the security and safety of the premises and we trust that our ex-students appreciate they are necessary measures to ensure that they have a pleasant visit back to the college.
TPJC School Admin
22 Nov 17