Linking up with us
Partnership with Alumni
Partnership with alumni establishes ties and foster camaraderie between TPJC alumni, current TPJCians and the school by providing endless opportunities and platforms for the alumni to reconnect with their alma mater. This collaboration serves to promote a greater sense of belonging in the school community and continually affirms and perpetuates the school’s values among present and past members of the school. It provides a platform for alumni to develop their students in character and leadership building to help us achieve the vision of a leader in every student.
When established alumni provide career and character guidance, they offer a different and broader perspectives from their career and life experiences. The life experiences of ex-students never fail to inspire the current student body. Our pioneer alumnus, Mr Winston Goh and Dr Kelvin Khng, a successful dentist and alumnus from the class of ‘98, are currently contributing to the College through their inspirational talks.
Mohamed Faizal Mohamed Abdul Kadir, a successful lawyer in the Attorney-General’s Chambers and alumnus from the Class of ’97 batch, established the TPJC Scholarship, a monetary award to students from humble background who have done exceedingly well in the JC1 Year-End examination. Justin Sng, another active alumnus from the Class of ’01, pioneered the TPJC Student Leadership Award, a monetary award to recognize the efforts of student leaders.
The alumni’s altruistic service to the College fuels the priceless “heart-ware” of the school. In the giving of their time and effort, alumni provide living examples of how much the College has impacted their lives.
Opportunities for Alumni to collaborate with the College
Many of our alumni, given their experience gained from varsity life and work experiences, would be a valuable resource to the College. TPJC Alumni can contribute in a great variety of ways:
- Trainers and guides in providing guidance to their juniors in their former CCAs.
- Guest-of-Honours in gracing College Occasions and showcasing their success stories to inspire the TPJCians.
- Monetary contributions for the setting up of College Scholarships and Awards, or running of College initiatives and programmes.
- Career Coaches in providing career guidance in terms of mentoring / talks / Work Experience Programme / Career Learning Journeys to our students (JC1 and JC2 students, POLARIS, JC1 Senior Programme etc.)
If you would like to contribute to your alma mater in anyway, feel free to contact HOD Partnerships, Ms Chong Keting at email@example.com.
Please include these information in your email:
- Batch/Class/ Civics Tutor
- Mobile Phone
- How you would want to contribute to TPJC
Do add us on Facebook .
Updated as of 30 January 2018